2. Bernadette Sharry, Psychologist
Both share therapy rooms with Speech Language and Learning and support clients together with our therapists as part of our allied health team at Albion and selected schools.
3. Learning Steps: Janet Eales
Offering Special Education services/ Early Childhood teaching/ Guidance Counselling / Hearing Impairment Intervention/ Play Therapy/ Montessori teaching. Janet and Sue have worked for many years as part of a multi-disciplinary team, e.g.
- Early Childhood Therapy Groups
- Developing Community Support in Fiji – see ‘Under Her Wing’ (Australian Story)
Language and Learning Steps Pty Ltd:
Janet and Sue were selected in the University of Queensland’s Germinate program and have developed 2 children’s language apps for iPad (Key Word Kids; and Key Verbs with Steffy and James) which have been extremely popular with children, therapists and parents in Australia and internationally.
4. Better Life Centre: Speech Language and Learning and Abilities Therapy
Provide Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services as part of an extended multi-disciplinary practice at Better Life Centre, Kelvin Grove.